BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Any Hero

Here is a card that I created as an any hero card to send to someone who is in the military and away from home.  I created this card using a Stamping Boutique image called Audrey Saying The Pledge.

I created this card for the following challenges:

The Stamping Boutique ~ Image

Sentimental Sundays ~ Anything Goes

Just Scraps ~ Anything Goes

Penny's Challenge ~ Anything goes

Fresh Brewed ~ Thank You

Fab N Funky ~ Use Your Favorite Colors

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Cheryl said...

Wonderful patriotic card for a great cause.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Anything Goes” challenge. I hope you will join us again this week for the new challenge, “Ribbons or Lace”.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/